Special Agent: Accounting/Finance
Company: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Posted on: August 16, 2019
As an FBI Special Agent with accounting/financial expertise, you'll
have a career like no other. You will ensure accountability and
trace criminal activity using your problem-solving skills and
financial acumen to tackle some of society's toughest challenges.
Your ultimate mission: to protect the American people and uphold
the Constitution of the United States.
You are driven to follow the money trail and discover hidden
assets, connecting the dots to trace transactions back to their
source. You use your accounting and finance background to analyze
data, then consult with and educate your team. Your diversified
financial skills will easily adapt to all areas of crime solving:
from counterintelligence and cybersecurity to organized crime and
terrorism. From testifying in court to conducting sensitive
financial investigations, you will hone your accounting and
financial skills at the highest level.
Whether you are currently working in the public sector, at a large
corporation or at a small private company, we need your experience!
We're looking for all disciplines, including corporate, audit, tax,
financial and consulting.
Being a Special Agent can be a lifelong career of uncommon days and
What you'll need to succeed:
* Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to create the financial picture and communicate it
internally and externally.
* Be detail-oriented, yet keep a strategic focus.
* Ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound
* BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar
* Honesty and integrity must be the foundation of who you are.
* Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience
delivering forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, as well as
data interpretation of business impact and results.
* The drive to make a difference in the communities you serve.
All applicants are evaluated on core competencies of collaboration,
communication, flexibility/adaptability, initiative, interpersonal
ability, leadership, organizing/planning and problem
The FBI Special Agent position requires significant commitment and
dedication from you and your family, but it's an experience you
will never forget. As a Special Agent, you will join an elite team
of people committed to the highest standards. Our team has a
critical mission and our people are sought after as some of the
best in their fields.
* Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th birthday
* Must have a bachelor's degree or master's degree from a
U.S.-accredited college or university.
* Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see
work experience waiver for exceptions).
* Meet the FBI's Employment Eligibility requirements.
* Possess a valid driver's license with at least six months driving
* Meet all FBI physical requirements, be physically fit to complete
training at the FBI Academy in Quantico, VA, and maintain a high
level of fitness throughout your career.
* Commit to serving as a Special Agent for a minimum of three
* Successfully complete approximately 20 weeks of employment as a
Special Agent trainee, while housed at the FBI Academy.
* Work a minimum of a 50-hour workweek, which may include odd
hours, and be on call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
* Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execute search
warrants, raids and similar assignments.
Keywords: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Huntsville , Special Agent: Accounting/Finance, Sales , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!