Work From Home - 4 Day Work Week Customer Service Rep
Company: Sleep Solutions and Services LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sleep Solutions and Services is looking for ambitious, highly
motivated individuals who want to be a part of a fast-paced,
rapidly growing company! Applicants must be customer-focused, have
the ability to multi-task, and possess exceptional time management
and phone skills. This position requires candidates to report to
the office closest to their location for training before being able
to work from home. Please see the "Work From Home Benefit" section
below for more information.We currently ONLY have Full-Time
positions available. PAY
- Sleep Coaches are hired in at the set rate of $13.00 per
- Sleep Coaches can grow up to $16.00 per hour based on yearly
performance evaluations.HOURS OF OPERATION
- S3 is open from 7:00 AM-9:00 PM CST
- A variety of shifts are available for 4 and 5 day work
- Shift availability will be discussed in the interview
- MUST be able to work Full-Time hours (40+ Hours per
week)BENEFITS OF WORKING AT S3
- Sleep Coaches can become eligible for S3's 4 Day Work Week
- Eligible Sleep Coaches work 4 days per week totaling 40 hours
- Qualifying for CWW gives you a day off between Tuesday-Thursday
in addition to weekends off!
- Work-Life Balance with weekends off
- Eligible Sleep Coaches can Work from the comfort of their
homes!4 DAY WORKWEEK BENEFIT New Hire Qualifications for S3's 4 Day
Work Week Program (CWW) are based on the following:
- Coach has attained perfect attendance while in S3's training
- Coach has been released from S3's order review process
- Coach has been approved to work independently
- CWW is temporary and must be recertified each quarter for Sleep
Coach eligibilityWORK FROM HOME BENEFITWork from home status is
available after successful completion of in-office training
- Columbia, TN candidates are required to commute onsite daily
while in training.
- Tullahoma, TN candidates are required to commute to the office
for ONLY day 1 of training. All remaining training days are
completed in the candidate's work from home office.
- Chattanooga, TN candidates are required to commute to the
office for ONLY day 1 of training. All remaining training days are
completed in the candidate's work from home office.
- Transition to the work from home status is based on performance
metrics and occurs when management approval is receivedDUTIES OF
THIS POSITION INCLUDE
- Comply with all applicable company policies, procedures, and
patient protocols. Comply with all current government regulations
and professional standards respecting patient care.
- Contacts all assigned patients (between 3,500 and 5,000)
quarterly for repeat PAP supplies. We need to generate at least a
50% quarterly reorder rate from these patients.
- Responsible to follow up with the patient as listed above to
ensure that they are doing well with the mask that was provided for
them and sell them an order of replacement pillows, cushions or
seals and filters. Our goal is to have over 80% of our orders to
include a mask and 75% with seals.
- Responsible for making sure all information we have on patient
file is accurate and a relationship is being built with the patient
and or caregivers.
- Responsible to maintain the best strategy of getting in touch
with patients quarterly to see if they are using PAP device and in
need of replacement supplies and maintain the follow-up and
eligibility in S3 program.
- Responsible to verify that there are no changes in insurance
with each order.
- Communicate with S3 Manager on patient clinical needs outside
of your expertise.
- Understands the company processes for each company assigned on
the platform per team.
- Maintains good communication with all co-workers.
- Ability to research patients accounts properly to create and
send out new orders as needed
- Maintains knowledge on frontline masks and works to keep
patients in the frontline masks when requested by the company.
- Maintain a high level of phone etiquette within your patient
- Be able to work through the S3 software efficiently and in a
- Work all voicemails timely and return those calls within 2
hours of receiving a voicemail.
- All other duties as assigned.Employees start at $13/hour and
are able to grow up to $16.00/hour.Sleep Solutions offers a full
array of benefits including paid holidays, PTO, group health
insurance, retirement plan for qualifying full-time employees.Sleep
Solutions and Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.MINIMUM
- Education and experience equivalent to High school diploma or
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Web-Based
- Customer Service experiencePrior call center experience is
preferred but not required. On-the-job training available.Job Type:
Full-timePay: From $13.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- OvertimeCOVID-19 considerations:S3 does not require masks to be
worn while in the office building we ask that employees use their
own discretion regarding masks. We are taking measures to ensure
the safety of our employees including thorough cleaning, screening
and social distancing.Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Sleep Solutions and Services LLC, Huntsville , Work From Home - 4 Day Work Week Customer Service Rep, Sales , Winchester, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!