Flight Test Analyst
Company: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Posted on: November 10, 2019
The Flight Test Analyst provides mission management support,
program analysis, and technical assistance to the planning and
execution of missile defense flight tests in accordance with the
Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP).
MDA launches more large missile / rocket systems than about entity
in the world, and the candidate will help test those systems. The
candidate will be part of the team that conducts a successful
intercept of a target missile by one of the Ballistic Missile
Defense System (BMDS) weapons. The candidate will collaborate with
other missile defense experts: military, government civilians, and
contractors from Millennium and other contractors. That team of
experts helps the Government manage the development and delivery of
state-of-the art sensor, weapons, communications, and computational
systems. The candidate will analyze, deconflict and integrate
multiple missions across the ground test and flight test
communities. Furthermore, the candidate will integrate across all
elements of the BMDS to identify test objectives and build
comprehensive test plans in accordance with the IMTP. The candidate
will support all aspects of mission preparation and execution, to
include deployment of the Mission Execution Team (MET), Integrated
Event Test Team (IETT), and element Mission Management Team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Flight Test Analyst supports the MDA Test Contract in planning
and execution of BMDS Flight Tests. Test analysts support the
customer during the planning, assessment, and execution of MDA
Flight Test for the BMDS test program.
* Assist the Mission Director (MD), Mission Manager (MM), IETT, and
element MMT in planning, coordinating, integrating, and executing
all BMDS Test Concept of Operations (CONOPs) phases of testing.
* Work with the IETT and element MMT to schedule, plan, manage, and
execute BMDS CONOPs Flight Test Phase Readiness Reviews.
* Work closely with MDA, Navy, Army, Air Force, and other DoD
civilian and contract personnel across multiple levels to identify,
manage, and verify dependencies between facility and system-level
requirements to support deployment of BMDS flight test
* Assist in the integration of ground (shouldn t this be flight*)
tests into the execution of phase test readiness reviews, using
common processes and standardized entrance and exit criteria.
* Identify, generate and manage schedules, requirements and other
documentation in support of flight test operations.
* Support test analysis and post-mission reporting in direct
support to the Analysis Lead and Joint Analysis Team (JAT)
* Identify and resolve program and stakeholder scheduling issues to
meet test objectives and overall MDA objectives.
* Assist in product development of on-console materials used during
* Deliver and maintain multiple MS Project files and MS Access
databases and perform stakeholder coordination across
multi-disciplinary working groups and integrated teams.
* Resolve issues affecting flight testing and schedule
* Review and provide input on all flight test event
* Provide input to flight test end-to-end cost assessments.
* Prepare decision-quality materials such as briefings and
supporting documentation (white papers, fact sheets, status
reports, progress reports, meeting minutes and notes, staff summary
sheets, and information papers) for senior level reviews and
mission milestone decision meetings.
* Assist in the development and coordination of daily operational
schedules in support of on-time/on-readiness mission execution.
* BA/BS in a discipline supporting analysis and decision-making;
* At least 7 years of relevant experience
* Self-motivated, possess strong oral and written communication
skills, and have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic team
* Proficient with Windows-based PC software (e.g., Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Access)
* knowledge of BMDS capability
* Knowledge of the MDA requirements process
* Knowledge of MDA test planning and execution
* knowledge of BMDS architecture and interoperability
Active Secret Clearance required.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does
not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law
including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled
veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion,
compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy
to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the
basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company, Huntsville , Flight Test Analyst, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!