Sr. Logistics Analyst
Company: Logistics Management Institute
Posted on: October 12, 2019
This senior position is located in Huntsville, AL (Redstone
Arsenal) in support of the U.S. Army and the AMCOM Logistics
Center. This individual will provide product support analysis,
maintenance task analysis, and logistics-related contract
deliverables, and will work collaboratively with all other
logistics functions including technical documentation,
provisioning, PHS&T, training, as well as systems engineering
and designers. Efforts will focus on analyzing and documenting
support requirements, developing/optimizing product support and
sustainment systems, conducting/reviewing studies, and providing
inputs for decision making by Army leadership. Individual
responsibilities will include training/mentoring Army Civilians and
LMI is a consulting firm dedicated to advancing the management of
government. Our clients value our specialized services in
logistics, management advisory services, advanced analytics, and
digital services supporting the defense, national security and
health markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we
seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. We
offer a very competitive compensation package with excellent
* Analyze complex systems, document maintenance requirements and
* Author logistics studies and analyses, e.g. Analysis of Product
Support Alternatives, Core Depot Assessments, and Level of Repair
* Train/mentor customer personnel in logistics studies and
* Review and provide comments/recommendations for contractor
* Collaborate with all other logistics functions including
technical documentation, provisioning, PHS&T, training, as well
as systems engineering and designers.
* Draft and review logistics Life Cycle Support Plan (LCSP) and all
* Assist AMCOM Logistics Center and project leadership in drafting
RFPs for logistics analyses and documentation.
* Conduct or assist with Independent Logistics Assessments.
* BS in a related discipline (e.g. logistics, logistics
engineering, systems engineering, life cycle management, etc) and
minimum of 8 years of experience or a high school diploma and 12
years of RELATED experience.
* Combined experience in analysis, development, fielding and
maintenance of complex systems.
* Knowledge and skills in applying logistics principles and
* Familiar with Standards and Handbooks that govern Product Support
Analysis including SAE TA-STD-0017, SAE GEIA-HB-0007, SAE
GEIA-STD-0007, SAE TA-HB-0007-1, MIL-HDBK-502, AS 1390.
* Familiar with 12 Logistics Elements sufficient to identify
cross-functional impacts of study results and program
* "Soft skills to serve as Logistics SME and trainer/mentor for
* Professional Certification in Logistics and/or Systems
Engineering is desirable.
* DOD Secret clearance required..
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of
providing applicants and employees with equal employment
opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law.
We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled
veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.
Keywords: Logistics Management Institute, Huntsville , Sr. Logistics Analyst, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!