Cyber Security Risk Analyst & Operator
Company: Scientific Research Corporation
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducts intelligence assessments and provide recommendations for threat testing actions. Deeply involved in a wide range of security issues including technical, procedural, and policy driven
* Analyses and operations are performed at all levels of test, including: tabletop, developmental, operational, legacy, and large scale exercises. Uses validated threat testing TTPs and intelligence methodologies to drive better testing results
* Deeply involved in the cyber threat testing of enterprise and tactical systems, applications, personnel, and networks
* Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of threat testing requirements and customer requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
* Integrates new means of creating unified and sharing full spectrum cyber threat intelligence that relates to meaningful and realistic threat integration/testing
* Provides SME expertise on current systems with threats/product vulnerabilities, with a particular focus on how they relate to other systems
* Assists in resolving policy and process discrepancies within threat testing
* Participates in intelligence assessment analyses of results, identify potential for exploitations and assign risk levels to systems and actions
* Participates in threat testing and reporting on subjects affecting systems security
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and five years of work related experience or a Master's degree and three years of work related experience in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Performing work in this job's occupational field requires experience with cyber threat testing and intelligence
* In relation to other jobs in the same function, this job requires an advanced level of proficiency to apply broad knowledge and experience. This job may provide direction/leadership to others as a lead or technical specialist
* The primary or most necessary skills required for this position are communication, team building, craft, and vocational skills
* Other important skill areas include artistic, manual, and technical writing skills
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability and experience in performing analysis of actions from full spectrum cyber threat teams
* Ability to perform trade off analysis in threat scenarios
* Experience with physical and network based threat methodologies and tools
* Experience with Intelligence Analysis process
* Desired certifications include one or more of the following: Certified Ethical Hacker; CISSP, OSCP
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI / NATO CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Scientific Research Corporation, Huntsville , Cyber Security Risk Analyst & Operator, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!