Company: ENGIE North America Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Why ENGIE Impact?
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it
isn't happening fast enough. ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability
solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments
worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability
transformations by providing end-to end solutions that are
environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term
growth. From strategy to implementation, our goal is to help our
clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving
money and resources, and reducing their impact on the
Within the framework of our Employee Value Proposition and in line
with the ENGIE IMPACT strategy, the Reward Analyst is responsible
for leading the design, implementation, and administrations of
Reward policies within ENGIE Impact Americas.
- Provides Rewards expertise on various issues and in complex
areas, including support to the HR VP and the Global Reward
Director on all reward matters
- Partners with Leadership and HR Business Partners to ensure
complete and accurate market analysis, job evaluation, and internal
leveling of new and updated positions
- Partners where required with regional Compensation
- Provides comprehensive support to key reward initiatives
including salary review processes, market benchmarking, functional
remuneration and incentive schemes, and policy and
- Supports annual open enrollment for the United States benefits
- Designs appropriate metrics and monitors effectiveness of
compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Models compensation cost implications, identifies trends,
changes in legal requirements, and makes recommendations for senior
- Coordinates activities and processes regarding employees in
- Project manages Business Unit wide rewards projects.
- Stays abreast of market trends and serves as "go to" resource
for industry awareness and knowledge on rewards matters.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the annual
Short Term Incentive program.
- Partners with Leadership to design, model, and administer
performance-based bonus programs
- Responsible for Sales Incentive Program Design and
- BA or BS required (Business, Finance, or Accounting-related
major preferred). Master's degree preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (data modeling, pivot tables,
conditional formatting etc.)
- Proficiency in at least two other applications of MS Office: MS
Word, PPT Outlook.
- CCP or other World at Work Certification in process at the time
of application is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Spanish is
considered a plus.
- 3-5 years' experience in human resources with minimum of 3
years specializing in reward programs (compensation,
- Knowledge of HR processes and workflows required
- Experience in compensation plan implementation and
administration, regulatory compliance and reporting
- Comprehensive knowledge of compensation principles and
practices, and state and federal government regulations
- Experience with International Job Evaluation methodologies
required (HAY, Mercer, Radford, WTW,...)
- Knowledge of HRIS and ADP preferred
- Experience working in an international and complex context is
- Experience in incentive compensation design preferred
- Experience with LATAM (mainly Chile and Mexico) reward
practices is considered a plus
- Ability to partner and provide guidance to internal HR Business
partners and managers at all levels, including C-suite, on
compensation administration. Superior customer relations, and
service delivery skills,.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, confidentiality, and
attention to detail within a rapidly changing environment.
- Good written and spoken communication skills and naturally
approachable, flexible and proactive, with good team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- May be required to maintain a "hybrid" or "fully remote" work
arrangement, working part- or full-time from a home office. As
such, employees are expected to have appropriate internet and
bandwidth to conduct business, an adequate working surface (for two
monitors, keyboard, and mouse), an adjustable ergonomic chair,
proper lighting, heating, AC and ventilation for a comfortable work
- Performing duties and attending events during the evening and
on the weekend may be required
- Occasional travel may be required
Compensation- Min: $81,000 Max: $116,000
Pay range is based on several factors and may vary in addition to a
full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.Final
salary and offer will be determined by the applicant's background,
experience, skills, internal equity, and alignment with
geographical market data.
Benefits at ENGIE Impact:
This position is eligible for our comprehensive and competitive
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and basic life
insurance. Additional ENGIE benefits include a 401k plan and paid
time off and annual bonus. ENGIE complies with all federal, state,
and local minimum wage laws.
Keywords: ENGIE North America Inc., Huntsville , Rewards Analyst, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!