CDL-A Short Haul Truck Driver
Posted on: May 27, 2023
CDL-A SHORT HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS, WE'RE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
- CONSISTENT SCHEDULED HOME TIME
- TOP PAY and INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE CDL-A short haul truck drivers choose
to drive for Ascend because we focus on what drives you, not only
in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies,
dreams, and commitments. Simply put, we are people obsessed! We
support CDL-A short haul truck drivers by offering a new higher pay
scale, scheduled quality home time and industry-leading benefits.
Our short haul drivers make over $1,100 a week hauling 100%
no-touch freight in the newest equipment. Our intent, as One Team,
is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted
partner to our CDL-A short haul truck drivers. We're moved by your
success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is
heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and
retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust,
teamwork, and fun! We're committed to what drives your success as a
CDL-A short haul truck driver at Ascend!PAY
- Earn $1,100 + weekly
- New Bonus Opportunities + Accessorial Pay
- Get Paid for Clean Inspections
- Get Breakdown, Detention and Layover Pay
- 1 Day Paid Orientation
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office staff!)
- Stable, Consistent, SCHEDULED Home Time You Can Count On!
- No NY Or West Coast Driving RESPECT
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors
and trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family:
life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more types of
coverage that you don't even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers and dedicated Driver Retention
- Rider and Pet Program from day 1
- Company MATCHED 401K up to 5%
- Workhound partnership to give drivers the opportunity to
provide feedback that we will listen to! CDL-A truck driver
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending
and reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Company Drivers and Short Haul Drivers Call (866) 613-1447
Dedicated Drivers Call (866) 834-0392
Keywords: Ascend, Huntsville , CDL-A Short Haul Truck Driver, Professions , Cullman, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...