Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Description: Cullman, AL - $1,600 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,000-$1,450 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 222598Overview
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS
domiciles or plants. Occasional delivery to auto manufacturers. Pay
and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Cullman, AL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at . Job MLS DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 1600PI
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Huntsville , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , Addison, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...