Company: Reliance Worldwide Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position Overview: Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery,
equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in
commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following
duties.Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect
malfunctions and discusses machine operations with supervisors or
other maintenance workers to diagnose problems or repair
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers
and wiring, electrical and electrical component machinery and
- Lay out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and
related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and replaces gauges,
valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and
equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder,
drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine jigs and
fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other
- Other duties as required Education, Knowledge, Skills and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
Keywords: Reliance Worldwide Corporation, Huntsville , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Cullman, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!