Data Scientist, Senior Consultant
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Family:Data Science ConsultingTravel Required:Up to
25%Clearance Required:SecretSummary: Our consultants on the
Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients
maximize the value of their data and automate business processes.
This high performing team works with clients to implement the full
spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data engineering
and querying to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive
analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as
robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients
to define their information strategy, enable mission critical
insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and
complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting
business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing
professional development.What You Will Do:
- Provide the full spectrum of data science services to support
the mission of Defense clients.
- Belong to a collaborative team dedicated to Advanced Analytics
and Intelligent Automation.
- Support business development and internal team
- Continue career development in data science software, methods,
and consulting.What You Will Need:
- U.S. citizenship and Secret Clearance.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- B.S./B.A. in Data Science, Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other computational discipline OR B.S./B.A. along with
a professional development/bootcamp on data engineering
- Ability to analyze large and complex data sets (structured and
unstructured), with strong aptitude for conducting quantitative and
- Proficiency querying data using SQL.
- Strong understanding/experience in statistical analysis,
predictive modelling and machine learning, and other artificial
- Proficiency performing data science and statistical modeling
using Python or R.
- Experience developing data visualizations/dashboards using
Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik, and knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Ability to implement strong data management processes.
- Ability to create project plans.
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing workstreams/projects.
- Ability to independently lead workstreams responsible for
delivering data science services and products and making new
- Strong communication/presentation skills and ability to explain
technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Strong consulting skills: identifying and addressing client
needs, building relationships, driving initiatives forward.What
Would Be Nice To Have:
- M.S./M.A. in a relevant quantitative and computational
- Proficiency in a data visualization software such as Tableau,
Power BI, or Qlik.
- Familiarity with automation solutions including SharePoint
online, Power Automate, and UiPath.
- Understanding of database, data warehouse, and data lake
- Familiarity with data governance.
- Experience supporting business development including
RFP/RFQ/RFI responses and white papers.
- Knowledge of Public Sector domains (e.g., National Security,
Defense, Public Health, etc.) -Additional Requirements:
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job
responsibilities as described. -
- Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard
- This is an exempt level role that may require more than 40
hours of work per week.What We Offer:Guidehouse offers a
comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive
compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our
commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.Benefits
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility StipendAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status,
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression,
age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law,
ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the
Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email
at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will
be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodation.Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes
through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited
resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and
Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Huntsville , Data Scientist, Senior Consultant, Professions , Normal, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!