Construction Program Analyst
Location: New Market
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Family:Capital Projects & Infrastructure ConsultingTravel
Required:NoneClearance Required:Active Top Secret (TS)What You Will
Do: Guidehouse is currently supporting a new effort within our
Department of Justice account. The growing team is seeking several
skilled Construction Program Analysts who will serve as the primary
contact for construction program, procedures, and policies. Manage
and distribute project construction drawings and documents to the
Integrative Project Team (IPT). Provide budgetary support to the
Project Manager (PM) through budget tracking. The general
responsibilities of a Construction Program Analyst are as follows,
to include but not limited to:
- Act as the primary contact for program procedures and
- Correspond with upper management regarding goals and objectives
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to facilitate an
efficient working environment.
- Communicate and negotiate with clients, customers, and
- Ensure business operations and efforts are always favorable to
the business objective.
- Manage contractor Request for Information (RFI) inquires.
- Manage contractor submittal process.
- Manage contractor design comments and responses.
- Manage and distribute project construction drawings and
documents to the Integrative Project Team (IPT).
- Provide budgetary support to the Project Manager (PM) through
- Create and manage project related requisitions.
- Document and manage lessons learned and risk logs.
- Answer customer or client inquiries.
- Perform additional tasks as may be required by superiors. What
You Will Need:
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT TOP SECRET federal security
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Zero to three (0-3) years of prior experience working as a
program analyst or related field of construction, design/build, and
architecture or engineering projects. What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Associates degree, or higher.
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and
- Reliable and diligent worker What We Offer:Guidehouse offers a
comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive
compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our
commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.Benefits
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility StipendAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status,
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression,
age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law,
ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the
Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All
information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used
only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodation. Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes
through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited
resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and
Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Huntsville , Construction Program Analyst, Professions , New Market, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!