HVAC Technician I
Company: Daikin Applied
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Make your mark at the world's largest HVAC company
Why You'll Love Working for Daikin:
- We're a group who operates with a people-centered mindset,
believing in the unlimited potential of each employee, with a goal
of driving our company to its fullest potential.
- Our goal is to "Perfect the Air". We do this through cutting
edge innovation sustainability efforts while meeting the HVAC needs
of thousands of customers - expanding over 160 countries!
- Our culture is unrivaled. Daikin operates under 8 Core Values
which are embedded into every aspect of our business. It's through
these values that we continuously strive to build a place where
everyone can be authentic, feel valued and heard, and have a sense
of purpose and belonging.
The Service Technician I is critical to our success in ensuring our
customers receive top-notch service as it relates to the diagnosis,
repair, and preventative maintenance of commercial and industrial
HVAC equipment! The HVAC equipment you will be servicing includes
large and small rooftop units, split systems,chillers, and
We are a company that invests in our people, as you continue to
learn in your role you will have opportunities to get exposure to
more complex tasks and assignments!
A Day in the Life:
- Perform and assist in the maintenance of commercial HVAC
equipment including logging machines, cleaning coils, brushing
tubes, replacing filters, replacing belts and proper
- Assist with repair and replacement of defective equipment,
components, or wiring related to fan coils, water source heat
pumps, applied air handling units, rooftop units, cooling towers,
and condenser tubes.
- Inspect equipment to identify potential problems to prevent
premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Assist in warranty service application by inspecting and
testing systems to verify functionality related to fan coils, water
source heat pumps, applied air handling units, rooftop units,
cooling towers, and condenser tubes.
- Assist with rebuilds HVAC applied equipment.
What's in It For you:
- Factory Certified Training, Refrigeration Certification or
other professional on the job training in the HVAC
- The opportunity to work on all types of commercial equipment
and cutting-edge technologies such as Intelligent
- Daikin Applied provides technicians with company vehicle,
laptops, mobile devices, and other technologies
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, PTO, 401K match, support for
community involvement and much more!
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a
company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to
include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to
achieve our best
What you will Bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of HVAC Mechanical Experience
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Required license(s) and/or training card as required by local
- Ability to lift to 50lbs with or without an accommodation
Daikin Applied is a member of the global air conditioning company,
Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied manufactures technologically
advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the
world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability
and energy efficiency. We develop innovations that create the right
environments for successful businesses and critical applications.
The people at Daikin Applied are committed to using their expertise
to advance HVAC technologies and support our customers with
efficient and reliable solutions. Daikin Applied products and
services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales,
service and parts offices.
Daikin Applied, formerly known as Daikin McQuay, was started in
1924 and has an extensive history of developing new,
industry-leading innovations and technology. Our award-winning
Rebel - rooftop units, Magnitude - magnetic bearing chillers,
Pathfinder - air cooled chillers and Intelligent Equipment - set
new standards for efficiency and value for building owners. Also,
our extensive water source heat pump and applied technologies,
aftermarket service, and parts operations provide support to keep
our customers' operations running smoothly.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2019
revenues in excess of $23.5 billion USD and more than 67,000
employees worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most
innovative companies by Thomson Reuters and one of the 100 most
sustainable corporations for three years in a row by Corporate
HVAC equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) for HVAC, energy
management, aftermarket service support and replacement parts, and
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color,
religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic
information, marital status, membership or activity in a local
commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Daikin Applied, Huntsville , HVAC Technician I, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!