Assembly Technician III
Company: LSINC Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionAt LSINC, we dedicate ourselves to bringing
innovative solutions to our clients. If you are looking to begin a
hands-on career, then LSINC is the right fit for you! General
Characteristics: The Assembly Technician III will be a part of a
team that supports the build of various projects from complex
industrial machines to digital printers to trainers and simulators.
LSINC takes ideas to reality, so come join a team where you
contribute to the final delivery every time! Pay: $16.50-$22 hourly
- Assemble mechanical and electrical components in a fast-paced
- Perform electrical connections: stripping, crimping,
constitution connectors, and hooping cables used in the composition
of control outlets and electrical or electromechanical
- Ability to cross-collaborate with engineering staff.
- Follows blueprints, and written and verbal instructions to
perform tasks in the order and sequence required.
- Work with various power and pneumatic tools to complete
- Operation of testing equipment.
- Mentor and train other staff in assembly.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Documents actions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Experience/Skills:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in assembling mechanical and
electrical components in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of reading and interpreting drawings and
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Have the drive and ability to provide high-quality products
with an attention to detail
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive, and professional
- Contribute to a culture of inclusion Physical Requirements:
- Constant standing/walking with the ability to stand for long
periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Capable of using hand, electric, and pneumatic tools
- Requires constant pushing, pulling, standing, reaching,
grasping, bending, and stoopingSchedule:
- 4/10 schedule; Monday through Thursday
- Flexibility in Schedule
- Opportunity for Overtime Work Environment:
- Possible exposure to dust, shavings, oil, grease, noise,
vibration, dirt, heat, and fumesOther Qualifications:
- Candidate must be a US Citizen Benefits:LSINC offers a
comprehensive benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Vision,
Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid
Vacation, and Holidays. LSINC is an equal employment opportunity
employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business
needs, and not on race, color, national origin, gender, age,
religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran
status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by
law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with LSINC Corporation through our online applicant
system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: LSINC Corporation, Huntsville , Assembly Technician III, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!