Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Boaz, AL - Up to $1,600 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,000-$1,560
weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per WeekExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 220279Overview
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers. Pay and bonus
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Boaz, AL. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1600PI192124939
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Huntsville , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Boaz, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!