Company: HIROTEC AMERICA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionProduction Purchasing AgentHIROTEC Manufacturing
America, located in Fayetteville, Tennessee, is part of the HIROTEC
Group, headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan. HIROTEC Group delivers
body-in-white closures, exhaust systems, flexible closure tooling,
and stamping dies to automotive customers around the world. With a
US headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI, HIROTEC Group operates 30
facilities in eight countries.Currently, we are seeking a
Production Purchasing Agent to become a part of the HIROTEC
team.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all activities associated to procurement of
materials and services directly associated with the production of
goods and services in the business.
- Research and compare suppliers, goods, and services and
evaluate market conditions.
- Responsible for obligations with foreign trade laws regarding
imports and exports, regulations and non-tariff restrictions,
promotion programs, specific requirements of customs regimes,
- Prepares requests for proposals, bid information, contract
preparation, and procurement of supplies.
- Responsible for vendor and supplier development and maintaining
positive, long-term relationships.
- Reviews bids and proposals and meets with vendors to negotiate
contracts that meet the companys budgetary limitations.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned based on the
operational objectives of the company.
- Acquire, purchase, and negotiate materials, equipment, parts,
and supplies with a focus on quality, cost, and delivery to support
- Obtain quotes from existing and potential suppliers.
- Monitor inventory, determine optimal inventory levels, and
analyze spending and purchasing needs.
- Tracks cycling of materials and inventory control to ensure
- Schedule, order, and coordinate the delivery of materials,
parts, and equipment using the manufacturing process.
- Prepare, process, and review purchase orders and delivery dates
and assure the production demand is properly accommodated by the
delivery of materials.
- Evaluate and drive resolutions on all manufacturing material
quality and supply issues.Ideal candidate should have a bachelors
degree in Purchasing/Supply Chain and two years of experience in
automotive/manufacturing environment, production planning (buyer,
planning, ERP), and inventory; or equivalent combination of
education and/or experience. Experience with and thorough
understanding of stainless material/stamping is preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills, in
addition to proven Microsoft Office/computer skills required. SAP
or other ERP experience is preferred.If you are hardworking,
dependable, and enjoy a group environment, come join the HIROTEC
Manufacturing America team.An excellent work environment and
benefits await you!
Keywords: HIROTEC AMERICA, Huntsville , Purchasing Agent, Professions , Fayetteville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!