Tracking and Trading Lead Analyst
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Independence & Conflicts Network (ICN) - Tracking & Trading Lead
Are you interested in developing expertise in a variety of
financial instruments in the context of regulatory compliance? Do
you enjoy research, data mining, and subject-matter expertise in a
professional services environment? Do you enjoy working in a
collaborative environment to assist management in analyzing large
sets of data to identify trends and key risks? Do you have passion
and interest in cryptocurrencies? Then our ICN Tracking & Trading
team may be the right fit for you!
Work you'll do
As a Tracking & Trading Lead Analyst, you'll be part of a strong
and cohesive team and will work closely with our Deloitte
professionals, ICN Management and the US India team. You will use
your analytical and technical expertise, and problem-solving skills
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the digital asset
sector (including cryptocurrency, stablecoins, tokenized assets,
NFTs, and more)
- Calculate material concentrations within investment vehicles
including ETFs, mutual funds, annuity contracts, and other publicly
traded investments in US markets.
- Assist ICN Management in interpreting trends derived from large
data sets using Excel functions and data visualization skills.
- Lead special projects and ad hoc requests as directed by ICN
Management to meet the team's overall objectives.
- Work to identify potential system issues and determine methods
and procedures to resolve.
- Regularly communicate with internal clients at Deloitte to
assist in addressing their compliance requirements specific to
their job function.
- Work independently on significant and unique issues
- Coordinate with other ICN teams to ensure that our internal
customers are served seamlessly
Risk & Brand Protection (R&BP)
At Deloitte, we are stewards of reputation-ours and our clients.
That's why we foster a culture that protects, preserves, and
enhances our reputation. With your help, we will distinguish
Deloitte as the clear leader in professional services, making us
the first choice for clients and talent.
Independence & Conflicts Network
The ICN Tracking & Trading team performs a critical consultative,
quality-assurance and risk-management function for the Deloitte US
Firms, helping the organization remain unbiased and free from
conflicts-of-interest, in fact and appearance, when providing
service to attest/audit clients. Independence requirements are
defined by specific sets of policies, external rules and
regulations, so maintaining both the independence of the Deloitte
US Firms and personal independence is essential to the business and
reputation of Deloitte.
- Bachelors' degree (preferably business, finance, or
- 5+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of and interest in digital assets (cryptocurrency,
NFTs, tokenized assets, etc.)Strong interpersonal, communication
and research skills
- Outstanding attention to detail along with strong technical,
organizational, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with financial services and investments and an
understanding of common financial instruments
- Proficient in standard office-productivity tools (Microsoft
Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Microsoft Access and Microsoft Visio
is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- An understanding of Independence requirements for professional
- Experience working in a large corporation or accounting
- Strong technical backgroundFor individuals assigned and/or
hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to
include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this
role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado
and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $78750 to $115755.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Huntsville , Tracking and Trading Lead Analyst, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!