Planning and Strategy Analyst
Company: LG Electronics Alabama Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company:LG Electronics Alabama Inc. (LGEAI) - ServiceJob
Function:Customer ServiceAt LG, innovation is the foundation of
everything we do. We make products and services that make lives
better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun.
Put simply, we make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer
electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to
business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar
and LED lighting.We are currently seeking our newest innovator to
join our dynamic team as a Planning and Strategy Analyst on the
Customer Service Team!POSITION SUMMARYA successful candidate will
work independently in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
Under general supervision, the candidate will follow the managerial
direction to support preparation of business reports for top
management while sharing key insight of each project / task.KEY
- Perform operational analysis by gathering, measuring, analyzing
data and trends for department operation, activities and
- Understand what variables impact business operation variance
and how it should respond tactically
- Prepare accurate business operational reporting and forecasts
utilizing various business intelligence tools and ERP software to
drive performance towards goal achievement
- This is a high visibility role with heavy interaction across
senior business development and field service management.
Analytical ingenuity and leadership, coupled with demonstrated
cross-functional partnership, are critical skills for this
- Drive continuous improvement by simplifying and automating
planning processes by working with analytics partners based on key
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or related field
- 2 years' experience in a high paced corporate environment in a
similar role preparing reports for KPI and/or decision support
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience with
demonstrated impact to a business and the desire to create and
build new processes
- Experience within a planning role such as forecasting, demand
planning, predictive modeling, optimization, or logistics gained
through work experience
- Experience with modeling sequential data, statistical
forecasting, and time series models
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office, especially
Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional level competency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Experience in SAP Business Objects a plus
- Travel: Generally, less than 10%.
- Location: Huntsville, AL
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG
Electronics, Alabama, Inc., and Zenith Electronics LLC provides
equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their
race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further,
the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are
employed and employees are treated during employment without regard
to any of these characteristics.IND123#LI-TF1
Keywords: LG Electronics Alabama Inc., Huntsville , Planning and Strategy Analyst, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!