Weekly Regional Route Driver - KIT
Company: AAA Cooper Transportation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
AAA Cooper Transportation, founded in 1955, is an asset based
multi-regional trucking company providing less-than-truckload,
truck load, dedicated contract carriage, brokerage and
international services. With directly operated facilities in the
Southeast, Southwest, Midwest and Puerto Rico and partners carriers
with coverage into Canada, Mexico and across the globe, AAA Cooper
Transportation can service nearly all transportation needs.
Safely meeting our customers' expectations is what separates us
from our competition. If you are looking for a career with
excellent pay and benefits that gives you predictable and
consistent routes while operating modern safe equipment, and being
home every day, this is the career for you.
Don't wait another day to join over 1700 family members with 10
plus years with AAA Cooper Transportation!
AAA Cooper Weekly Regional Routes are responsible for pick-up and
delivery of multiple Dedicated customer's freight throughout the
Eastern United States. Weekly Regional Route Drivers average 2500
miles per week, typically 5 days out, but may vary depending on
As a full-time AAA Cooper Transportation employee, you will enjoy
benefits such as:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Health Savings Account contributions
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Safety and Performance Rewards Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perform safe and legal operation of commercial motor
- Check shipping papers to determine if the load complies with
all required regulations.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal
- Develop and maintain professional and effective relations
between our company and the public.
- Drive truck to the required destination in accordance with
- Ensure that all shipping documentation required to move with
shipments is available for inspection.
- Hook and unhook trailers from tractors, including cranking
lever to raise and lower landing gear.
- Inspect equipment for defects and safe operating condition as
required by state/federal laws and AAA Cooper.
- Fuel trucks and tractors.
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned.
Category: Dedicated Regional Driver
Keywords: AAA Cooper Transportation, Huntsville , Weekly Regional Route Driver - KIT, Professions , Hartselle, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!