Technician Co-op - ERC
Company: ERC, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Technician Co-opHuntsville/Redstone Arsenal, ALERC is a
servant-leader oriented company with approximately 2,000 employees
and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture
has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and
is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our
customers.Your role:In your role as a Technician co-op you will
train to operate as a member of a team of technicians supporting a
variety of Department of Defense weapon systems programs as part of
the Redstone Test Center's Environmental and Component Test
Directorate in their mission to provide the highest quality systems
to this country's warfighters. You will gain knowledge, training,
certifications, and valuable insight necessary to pursue the
Engineering Technician field as a career path.What you'll do all
- Work and learn techniques required to operate as part of a team
of technicians and engineers.
- Apply the skills and knowledge you have gained through
education to be used on various projects.
- Function under safety guidelines, checklist work procedures,
and standard operating procedures as required.
- Learn to effectively communicate with engineers, technicians,
and supervisors on a regular basis.
- You will learn duties and responsibilities specific to that
location and functional role.You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter with a willingness to learn new task.
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Appreciate working on varying tasks ranging in complexity both
short and long term.
- Like hands-on work and not sitting at a desk all day, every
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including
engineers and technicians.
- Are good at communicating with people.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy multitasking.
- Are seeking a pathway to a fulltime Engineering Technician as a
career.Minimum requirements for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate's degree program (Technical)
from an approved school participating in the program.
- Ability to continue education while working part-time on-site
at Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret government
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.Desired skills and
experience for this position:
- Applicable technical aptitude including mechanical, electrical,
or maintenance acquired through education and/or past work
experience is a plusWhat we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday
Keywords: ERC, Inc., Huntsville , Technician Co-op - ERC, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!