Poultry Plant Worker
Location: Phil Campbell
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor,
and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
* Process product according to operating procedures and
* Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of
any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
* Clean and organized work area.
* Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
* Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety
policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
* Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
* Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing
continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
* Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
* Other duties as directed.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ability to comprehend simple instructions
* Ability to apply common sense.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables
in standardized situations.
* Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
* Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
* Ability to multitask and work quickly
* Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
* Must have good communication skills.
* Good hand and eye coordination required.
* High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
* Food or production experience preferred.
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Huntsville , Poultry Plant Worker, Professions , Phil Campbell, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!