Class A CDL Driver - $2500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the
United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and
beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material,
and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of
technologies and services touches nearly every industry that
generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial,
industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
Everyday Clean Earth takes a hands-on, dedicated approach to
recycling and beneficially reusing waste that would otherwise go
into landfills. Allow our team of experts to provide a customized
waste disposal and recycling solution for your company, tailored to
your needs, and your goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Safely and timely transport hazardous waste, non-hazardous
waste, & general freight within North America.
- Follow all local, State, Federal, FMCSA, and company safety
- Communicate with dispatch via phone, text, and or email.
- Communicate demurrage, violations, accidents, concerns & any
issues with a shipment to dispatch immediately.
- Communicate equipment issues with fleet maintenance
- 24-hour HAZWOPER training must be completed, and HAZWOPER
refresher course must be attended annually.
- Attend all safety meetings.
- Always represent a positive and professional attitude and
appearance & obey all safety procedures while loading and unloading
at customers, suppliers, and other business associate's
- The customer is always right attitude
- Always keep trucks and equipment in good clean working
- Assist in loading, unloading, & labeling when necessary.
- Perform Pre & Post trip equipment functions.
- 1st shift position Monday-Friday with overtime hours
- Perform related work and additional duties as
requested/assigned by supervisor
- Ensure that documents are accurate, i.e.: Manifests, BOLs,
- Ensure that materials arrive to facility safely, secured and
- Assist in the warehouse production when needed.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements and at least 2
years of verifiable driving experience.
- Current DOT Physical & Physical Card.
- Clean MVR with no Major violations in the past 2 years.
We offer competitive benefits, including health, dental and vision
insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k
with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or
genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco
Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using
the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate
application procedure: Contact Heather Snider, HR Coordinator at
and Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying
and will consider your application together with all other
applications received for the job. Please call only for disability
Keywords: Clean Earth, Huntsville , Class A CDL Driver - $2500 Sign on Bonus, Professions , Boaz, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!