Poultry Plant Worker
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pilgrim's wants YOU to join our hourly production team!
Positions start at $14.50/hour and we are offering a $1500 sign-on
bonus for 1 st Shift and $3500 for 2 nd shift positions. Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid
for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor
Development Program At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which
means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This
includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of
COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings,
temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are
also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
Production Associate ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: --
Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor,
and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures. -- Process product
according to operating procedures and quality/quantity
expectations. -- Observes equipment operation, notifying
appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety
issues/concerns. -- Clean and organized work area.
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food
safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Other duties as directed. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT : High school
diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred. BASIC SKILLS AND
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred. EOE/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Huntsville , Poultry Plant Worker, Professions , Guntersville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!