Company: Visium Resources
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the
following Cybersecurity position located in Huntsville, AL.
This is a full-time position providing on-site support to our Army
Materiel Command (AMC) customer at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville,
AL The cyberspace analyst performs system monitoring and analysis
support for the detection of cyber incidents and provides
recommendations on how to correct findings. The cyberspace analyst
direct and synchronize actions to detect, analyze, counter, and
mitigate cyber threats and vulnerabilities to protect critical
missions. The analyst will generate, submit, track, correlate to
mission / operational impact, and escalate incident reports and
data to the customer/stakeholder for remediation, response,
operational impact correlations, and escalation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors the network and supporting systems to detect security
compromise events (including intrusions and virus
- Provides network and security operations technical analysis,
assessment, and recommendations.
- Identifies where systems/networks deviate from acceptable
configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Conducts audits to ensure information systems security policies
and procedures are implemented as defined in security plans and
- Lead in the collection, selection, recommendation, and
implementation of approved tools for cyber operations, cyber
incident response, cyber defensive operations, and cyber
situational awareness activities.
- Performs detailed analyses to validate established security
requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and
- Establishes strict program control processes and policies to
ensure mitigation of risks
- Lead the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures
(TTPs) and process flow diagrams to build a Cyber Operations
- Performs evaluations (compliance audits) and/or active
evaluations (vulnerability assessments).
- Conducts trend analysis of security events to identify
anomalous malicious activity and repeat infection.
- Develop technical and operational views, reports, and summaries
to provide leadership with a continuous, accurate, situational
understanding and impact to mission and operational risk.
- Develop technical and operational solutions to support
execution of Cyber Operations functions and responsibilities to
include determination of sensors, placement, and threat feeds.
Qualified candidates would have the following:
Candidate must be a US citizen.
- Candidate must have an active secret security
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in related field, or
equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of work-related experience.
- Relevant certifications, including government directed
certifications, from 8570 IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA+/CSA, GICSP,
GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP) or IAM II (CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM,
CISSP, CISSP Associate, GSLC, CCISO)
- Minimum of 3 related certifications may be used in place of
- Strong knowledge base preferred in the areas of real-time
security situational awareness, operational network systems, and
- A security clearance is required with the ability to obtain TOP
SECRET with SCI Eligibility
- Experience with IT in an operational environment
- Experience with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
(SCADA) systems a plus
- Computing Environment certifications a plus (A+, Net+,
- TOP SECRET clearance with SCI Eligibility a plus
This is full-time position, located at Redstone Arsenal in
Keywords: Visium Resources, Huntsville , Cybersecurity Analyst, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!