Regional CDL-A Driver - Out 3-4 nights - 18 mo EXP Required
Company: J&M Tank Lines
Posted on: October 11, 2020
CDL-A Drivers Immediate Openings
We offer excellent opportunities for Class A Dry Bulk drivers
seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation
industry,focusing on their professional as well as personal
$2,000 Bonus: For a limited time we are paying a bonus for
experienced pneumatic and vac drivers.
*Bonus to be paid out over 90 days.
- Our top drivers earn $1,400-$1,500 per week!
- Hauling plastic pellets and powder
- Out 3-4 nights per week
- Guaranteed weekly pay! Tired of inconsistent checks, no
- Out and back freight
- Paid tanker training - we'll teach you how to operate a
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- Guaranteed pay
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid tanker training
- Hauling bulk in the southeastern region
Minimum 25 years of age
Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Call Today: 844.###.####
&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated
company,running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business
since 1948. The company founder started the company with a loan of
$125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL,moved his one truck from
Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc.
was in motion.Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has
expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the
Carolinas. And though business, locationsand people have changed
over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic
that transformed a one truck operation into the premier bulk
carrier in the industry.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, class a truck,
company driver team, flatbed driver, regional driving, regular home
time, tanker, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
Keywords: J&M Tank Lines, Huntsville , Regional CDL-A Driver - Out 3-4 nights - 18 mo EXP Required, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!