Senior Electronics Technician
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Are you an experienced electronics engineer or technician looking
for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence
community* Do you have experience performing digital forensic
examinations or responding to technical exploitation requests for
information* Are you adept at evaluating devices and electronics to
provide investigative leads* Do you want to work for a great
company while also impacting a valuable national security
* Analyze electronic circuits and schematics to determine
* Conduct soldering and de-soldering of electronic components.
* Accurately enter characteristics of devices into databases and
other tolls for further analysis.
* Develop accurate schematics of complicated devices in various
* Identify electronic components visually and research
* Develop tools and techniques for use in analysis of IEDs and
* Work independently with general instruction, adapt and apply
Noblisu2019 principles, concepts, processes, tools and
methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team
* Establish and support a culture of collaboration and continuous
Support and lead evolving business development efforts by applying
technical and functional expertise to develop business solutions.
Lead proposal sections for small or limited competition proposals
and actively participate in teaming strategy discussions
* Associateu2019s degree in Electronics or applicable technical
* 10 years of experience with electronic and computer equipment,
electronic analysis, development of schematic drawings, using
circuit design programs, and soldering.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation
* Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities.
* Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools.
* Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment,
demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in
the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing
* Active Top Secret clearance, with SCI eligibility
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving
difficult problems that help our government and our country. We
bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering
expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We
support a wide range of government and industry clients in the
areas of national security, intelligence, transportation,
healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise
engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the
other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our
greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable,
team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work
that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a
drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Noblis, Huntsville , Senior Electronics Technician, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!