CSSP Analyst - 0013 (AL, Huntsville)
Company: System High Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2020
CSSP ANALYST - 0013
Number of Openings 1
The CSSP Anlayst shall support the government with establishing
policies and procedures by developing instructions, guidance,
manuals, standard operating procedures, and business processes for
operating a MDA SAP CSSP. Included shall be the suite of tools,
data requirements, and operating procedures to manage, monitor,
analyze, detect, report, and archive the cybersecurity posture of
MDA SAP information systems in accordance with Federal and DOD
regulatory guidance and industry best practices tailored to MDA's
Duties include, but not limited to:
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
* Defend against unauthorized activity within MDA SAP computer
* Provide recommendations for the planning, coordination,
direction, and implementation of a component-wide CND monitor,
analyze, and detect to the SAP SISO.
* Monitor external data sources (e.g. CND vendor sites, Computer
Emergency Response Teams, SAMS, Security Focus) to maintain
currency of CND threat conditions and determine which security
issues may be an impact of the network environment or enclave.
* Monitor internal data sources (e.g., individual host logs,
network traffic logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection system
logs, etc.) to maintain currency of normal vs disrupted
* Coordinate with SAP ISO, ISSO, and/or SA team to validate alerts
or anomalous activity.
* Use data collection from the suite of CND /CSSP tools to analyze
events that occur within MDA SAP Information Systems.
* Receive and analyze network alerts from various sources to
determine possible cause
* Characterize analyzed alerts in terms of threat sources, exposed
vulnerabilities, and residual risk
* Perform event correlation and trend and pattern analysis
* Generate a monthly report containing the results of analysis
* Notify cybersecurity professionals of known or suspected
incidents, threats, and vulnerabilities with recommendations for
* Adjust CSSP tools to increase monitoring, analysis , and
detection breadth and reliability; continuously enhance
* Generate a monthly report including common CSSP metrics
* Generate a quarterly report including recommended cybersecurity
detection and prevention
* Support the communication of findings, metrics, and reports both
up and down the chain of command
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been
recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security
engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services,
over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans.
Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission
accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or
constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems
certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant
corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection
planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the
expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on
behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in
uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new
and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: System High Corporation, Huntsville , CSSP Analyst - 0013 (AL, Huntsville), Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!