Posted on: May 16, 2020
Are you an experienced electronics engineer or technician looking
for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence
community* Do you have experience performing digital forensic
examinations or responding to technical exploitation requests for
information* Are you adept at evaluating devices and electronics to
provide investigative leads* Do you want to work for a great
company while also impacting a valuable national security
* Capture, characterize, and identify RF and infrared (IR) modes of
* Measure transmitter and receiver center operating frequencies (or
operating bands), to include the receiver pass band sensitivity,
symbol rates, and signal structures.
* Measure and identify modulation and instantaneous bandwidths.
* Analyze, demodulate, and decode signals in order to extract
underlying intelligence (data, voice, other);
* Determine maximum operating distances on wireless devices.
* Develop standardized demodulation and decoding tools and
techniques for commonly encountered signals.
* Work independently with general instruction, adapt and apply
Noblisu2019 principles, concepts, processes, tools and
methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team
* Establish and support a culture of collaboration and continuous
u2022 Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels
down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope
beyond current deliverable and actively share information about
clientsu2019 emerging support needs and trends with team members
and management. Participate on proposals
* 5-10 years of experience with electronic and computer equipment,
electronic analysis, development of schematic drawings, using
circuit design programs, and soldering.
* Associateu2019s degree in Electronics or applicable technical
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation
* Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities.
* Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment,
demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in
the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing
* Active Top Secret clearance, with SCI eligibility
* Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving
difficult problems that help our government and our country. We
bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering
expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We
support a wide range of government and industry clients in the
areas of national security, intelligence, transportation,
healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise
engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the
other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our
greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable,
team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work
that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a
drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Noblis, Huntsville , Electronics Technician, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!