MJAT Integration Technician
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Log back in!
MJAT INTEGRATION TECHNICIAN
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Location : Location
i3 is looking for an MJAT Integration Technician to support US Air
Force RPA training systems as well as other RPA-related development
activities. The selected candidate will be developing, integrating,
testing, and fielding hardware and software solutions as well as
providing hardware and software sustainment support and training to
customer. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
* Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental
tests for new and modified products or product components based on
* Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with
other engineering and technical personnel.
* Provide technical support and advice to the engineering team and
guide and direct personnel in test setup and performance.
* Analyze the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal
quality control and reliability programs.
* Plan, conduct, and supervise assignments under general
supervision, review progress, evaluate results, and plan and assign
personnel to given projects or tasks.
* Recommend changes in procedures, operate with substantial
latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions, and review progress
* High School diploma required. BS degree preferred.
* 5+ years of Air Force RPA Ground Control Station (GCS)
* MQ-9 maintenance background preferred.
* Experience with testing or developing software applications.
* Security+ and/or Net+ certifications preferred.
* Experience with testing analytical functions.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team
* Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving
* Secret security clearance required, TS preferred.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS.
* Up to 25-35% travel required.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , MJAT Integration Technician, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!