Electro-Optical Infrared Analyst
Company: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Join the Army s Aviation and Missile Center - Technology, Test, and
Evaluation team who supports the Missile Defense Agency developing,
analyzing, and assessing new sensor technology, discriminating
sensors, next generation weapons and other advanced concepts.
Provide EO/IR algorithm analysis and evaluation supporting
Hardware-in-the-Loop testing of next generation space-based sensor
technology. The HWIL simulation will support multiple industry
satellite concepts and simulate them for performance
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop a plan and performance metrics for evaluating industry
* Evaluate and perform analysis on advanced algorithms for EO/IR
systems which may include image processing, filtering, detection,
tracking, remote sensing, and ranging
* Conduct independent module tests, evaluate the test results,
perform data analysis, and present results/analysis
* Develop generic software/tools to visualize test results and
perform analysis using various programming and scripting languages
(e.g. Python, MATLAB, C++, etc.)
* Create technical briefings and/or documentation to present to
company management as well as government customers.
* Participate in peer reviews and technical meetings
* B.S., M.S., or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or
* Experience designing and deploying algorithms for EO/IR
* Experience with image processing, signal processing, system
design, signatures, tracking, and testing
* Experience with modeling and simulation of EO/IR sensors, focal
plane arrays, and the processing chain.
* Programming in MATLAB/Simulink, C/C++, and Python, in a Linux
and/or Windows based development environment
* Enjoy working as a member of a team and assisting with solving
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, and
* This position requires that the candidate possess an active
security clearance in order to access classified information.
Position is located in Huntsville; Travel less than 5% of the
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does
not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law
including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled
veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion,
compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy
to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the
basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company, Huntsville , Electro-Optical Infrared Analyst, Professions , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!