Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Log back in!
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
i3 is seeking a mid-to-senior level Project Scheduler who will
support the Hypersonic Design & Systems Integration team at our
Corporate Office in Huntsville, AL. The team member will work
closely with the PM, deputy PM, and technical staff to create
integrated master schedules and maintain, analyze, and report
status. As lead scheduler, this person will be accountable for
working with multiple project managers to advise on cost, schedule,
and projections. The candidate should be able to identify the
critical path and analyze earned value for all schedules. Must be
willing to take on assignments outside of comfort zone, in a
demanding and exciting environment, and take on additional tasks as
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Minimum of five (5) years of scheduling experience.
* Experience with Integrated Master Schedule.
* Earned Value Management (EVM) experience with schedule
* Proficient with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office suite of
tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
* Ability to effectively participate and collaborate with
functionally and geographically diverse teams of engineering
professionals with differing perspectives, skills, and
* Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to non-technical
stakeholders and non-MBSE trained people, both in written and
* Ability to provide significant contribution in the areas of
creative thinking, problem solving, analytical thinking, strategic
thinking and out-of-the-box thinking.
* Energetic, motivated, self-starting.
* 5-10 years in DoD aerospace research and development and/or
* Experience with scheduling internal and external
* Active Secret Security Clearance preferred.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Project Scheduler, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!