Program Security Officer, IT Focus with Security Clearance
Company: Modern Technology Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Overview Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is 100%
employee-owned. Our team of engineers, analysts, and professionals
are dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and
defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are looking
for the best to join us as we grow. Why is MTSI known as a Great
Place to Work? * Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of
the most critical programs. * Values: Our first core value is that
employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the
highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of
the best benefits in the industry. * Employee Ownership: we have a
stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers.
It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have
company wide discussions three times a year. * Great Benefits:
start with 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with
immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to
participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer
other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition
reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health
insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take
care of people and each other. * Track Record of Success: 26 years
of consecutive growth.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Responsibilities * Serve as CPSO with a focus on security related
to information technology
* Develop and maintain security policies and guidance for
conducting SAP/SCI operations in accordance with program directives
and security classification guides (SCG).
* Advise the customer on current personnel security policies and
procedures for obtaining and maintaining SAP and SCI access.
* Assist in the management of SAP and SCI access quotas and
maintains the unit's internal master program access database.
* Provide review of Program Access Request (PARs) nominations and
expertly prepare packages for additional review, Letters of
Compelling Need (LOCN) and waiver packages for further review.
* Accurately maintains Joint Access Database Environment (JADE)
records in the database to include privacy act information, foreign
contact/travel information and program accesses.
* Maintain personnel security dossiers that include initial and
* records, PARs, indoctrinations, debriefs and other required
* Accurately and without incident, transmit classified, contractor
proprietary and sensitive information via a variety of classified
networks and secure fax machine.
* Control all incoming and outgoing magnetic media, and maintain
related database and disposition records.
* Perform all aspects of physical security for classified
facilities to include entry control, meeting rosters, issue visitor
badges, alarm checks, guard force response, and alarm system
* Conduct entry/exit checks to ensure prohibited devices are not
introduced into the facilities and classified materials improperly
* Identify and report deficiencies to ensure facility
infrastructure/integrity is properly maintained.
* Assist functional planners in identifying OPSEC indicators,
vulnerabilities and countermeasures; and implement OPSEC measures
to protect program operations and activities.
* Develop and implement a SAP and SCI security education and
training program designed and tailored to meet the specific
security requirements of the unit. Qualifications * At least 3 to
10 years of progressive experience in security and IT, including 3
years in a SAP environment
* Familiar with doing PAR's
* CPSO Training or GSSO Training or FSO Training
* Understanding of Assured File Transfer (AFT)
* Understanding of RMF as it pertains to media control
* Trusted Download experience
* Software: Pure File, NCASE, Document Detective
* IT Background: Device Lock, Roxio Burn, Password protecting
methodologies for Media
* Knowledge and experience with the Nation Industrial Security
Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD 5205.7 Vol 1- 4 DoD SAP
Security Manual, and ICD 705.1 Physical Security Standards for
* Experience with Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII)
and Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) database and have
the ability to accurately decipher codes in the DCII database and
accurately determine clearance information and send visit
certifications in the JPAS system.
* Must be able to utilize the JADE system to produce comprehensive
unit and company program access rosters, visitor certification,
program hierarchy access lists, PARs and other specialized reports
* Active T5 level Top Secret security clearance and must have
additional experience with security duties related to SCI and SAP.
Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP
and SCI facilities.
* Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due
to contract requirements. #LI-MR01
Keywords: Modern Technology Solutions, Inc., Huntsville , Program Security Officer, IT Focus with Security Clearance, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!