Company: Logistics Management Institute
Posted on: June 14, 2019
This position on the consulting staff of a government-consulting
firm headquartered in Tysons, VA. Work location is on-site in
Under the guidance of the assigned government lead, manage day to
day operations and task management from PdMO EAVN (Enterprise
Aviation Logistics), PM AESIP, and key stakeholders. Must be
comfortable interacting with key leadership, articulate, and
proactive. Must be able to work in a highly charged and fast paced
environment to prioritize and complete assigned tasks with minimal
guidance, seeking guidance and clarification as required. Interacts
with staff at all levels and across organizational teams and
* Provide technical and program management support to the Product
Director and Deputy Product Director, GCSS-Army Increment 2.
Evaluate and provide comments/recommendations on program and
reporting documents and briefings.
* Must be an expert in MS PowerPoint, specifically in development
of briefing slides for Army and Department of Defense
* Assist in organizing, formatting, typing, proofreading and
editing briefings, reports, and manuals.
* Prepare, maintain and update briefing materials.
* Manage Product Office tasking s through TMT system: assigning
action officers, tracking suspense s, consolidating input from
multiple areas, editing and providing final response for
* Manage historical database and configuration control of briefings
* Manage historical database of official program documentation.
* Plan, coordinate and provide administrative support for
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
* Must possess and maintain a Secret clearance.
* Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in
project planning and operational support for a government
program/office, ideally in support of a U.S. Army agency.
* Expertise in the use of various computer (hardware and software)
and peripheral packages/devices to include Microsoft Office,
SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional version, DTS.
* Some travel may be required (approximately 10%)..
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of
providing applicants and employees with equal employment
opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law.
We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled
veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.
Keywords: Logistics Management Institute, Huntsville , Junior Operations, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!