Fabrication Process Engineer NPI - Huntsville
Company: Jenoptik AG
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives
in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of
our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide. Join our
team and help to shape our future with lasting effect. Fabrication
Process Engineer NPI Reference number: 629 Location: Huntsville, AL
- Microstructure fabrication experience, in either glass or
silicon, is required and could include micro-optic, MEMS or fluidic
- Experience working with semiconductor fab equipment is a
- PC proficient with standard tools (word processing,
- Experience in programming language preferred (C/C++/C#, Matlab,
- Experience in CAD package preferred (SolidWorks)
- Experience with design software a plus (Virtual Lab and
- Knowledge of wave, classical or fiber optics is beneficial.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO): ? Responsible
for the development, implementation, and maintenance of robust
manufacturing processes for silicon or glass devices, and similar
products using semiconductor related wafer fabrication
technologies; including photolithography, plasma etching, wet
etching, DRIE, metrology, dicing, assembly and inspection.
- Under the guidance of senior members of the technical staff
execute Design of Experiments to support commercialization of the
company technology. ? Perform mechanical designs using 3-D software
such as Solid Works.
- Create and maintain documentation required to support
engineering and production.
- Provide sustaining support of the production area. Perform
troubleshooting and root cause analysis of out of control and out
of spec conditions. Implement corrective actions to prevent their
recurrence. ? Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written
communication, presentation and reporting skills, and data analysis
and problem solving. ? Effectively interface with all levels of the
organization. ? Utilize a cross functional approach to problem
solving, working with all available manufacturing resources to
achieve company goals.
- Monitor process and equipment performance by analyzing inline
- Actively support continuous improvement, TPM, cycle time
reduction, and yield enhancement initiatives. ? Assist in the
development of manufacturable production flows for new products. ?
Understand and comply with all company safety policies and
- BS or MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material/ Physical
Science or related engineering discipline.
- U.S. Citizenship or Qualified U.S. worker PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS: The physical requirements described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to
stand; walk; sit; use of hands or fingers to handle, or feel
objects, tools or controls and keyboarding; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk
and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus. About Jenoptik
Keywords: Jenoptik AG, Huntsville , Fabrication Process Engineer NPI - Huntsville, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!