Company: Polaris Industries
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Central Planner Location: Huntsville, Alabama US Apply Requisition
Number13555BRHuntsville, Alabama USAlt ID: 3119Able/willing to
relocate within the North American manufacturing footprint as
requested or directed. This role has the potential to experience
and support multiple sites or progress into other positions that
would require some flexibility.
The Central Planner is responsible for the order to delivery phase
of the purchasing process for parts supplied by their assigned
suppliers for all production facilities.
Central Planner Duties
* Manage POs to satisfy manufacturing requirement
* Multi-Site planning and inventory responsibility
* Manage/work with 3rd party vendors
* Analyze Inventory for opportunities to improve turns and identify
* Manage International Trade Compliance rules and practices
* Coordinate the disposition of inactive, excess and obsolete
* Monitors and reacts to MRP exception messages and
communicates/escalates, as appropriate
* Communicates delays, shortages, problems, issues relating to
shipments and/or inventory levels of purchased items to Production,
Purchasing, and Logistics.
* Work with Suppliers, Carriers, and logistics as needed to
expedite deliveries resulting from inventory variances, rejections,
or late deliveries
* Resolve/Review receiving issues (i.e. Over/short, labeling,
keying errors, etc) with Receiving personnel at appropriate
manufacturing site. "
* Maintenance of inventory planning records with ABC parameters and
order policies to ensure effective Material system execution
* Work with Supplier on proposed schedule changes.
* Work closely with Purchasing during new part/Supplier integration
* Assist Accounts Payable in resolving receiving and/or invoicing
Skills & Knowledge
* Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work
effectively with a wide variety of people and functions
* Knowledge of International Trade Compliance rules and
* Strong, quick decision making skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently in a fast paced
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including
* Must have current PC/software proficiency including Microsoft
Office with multiple tasks
* Organized and strong attention to detail
* Ability to synthesize large amount of data quickly and stay calm
* Four year college degree preferred
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all
employment-related decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status
with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local
commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected
by applicable law.
Internal ID: 13555BRAL.com. Category:Logistics, Keywords:Materials
Planner, Location:Huntsville, AL-35805
Keywords: Polaris Industries, Huntsville , Central Planner, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!