New Master's Grad Systems Engineer Huntsville, AL!
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Calling 2019 Master's Grads in the Huntsville, AL area!
The Systems Engineer will interface with both internal and external
customers and attend and brief working groups, Program Design
Reviews, and Technical Interface Meetings.
Do you have this Basic Qualification?
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Marine Engineering,
Computer or Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Industrial Engineering, Engineering Technology, or a related
- The ability to obtain a US DoD Security Clearance
- U.S Citizenship is required.
Do you have any of the following Desired Qualifications?
- Strong analytical skills
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of
MS Office or other presentation tools
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of briefing
- Internship or co-op experience with a defense contractor and/or
- Ability to influence product design to optimize product
- Familiarity with associated Military and Commercial
supportability Standards and Practices
- Ability to review technical documentation for accuracy and
compliance with existing standards
- Ability to identify concerns, suggest solutions, and follow
through to closure
- Experience with database applications
- Prior military service operating and/or maintaining various
Be a key contributor to our Whole Life Engineering team
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several
disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and
systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation,
reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the
customer and end user.
Potential areas of specialization include:
- Reliability and Maintainability Engineering
- System Safety Engineering
- Software Safety Engineering
- Cost and Affordability Engineering
- Risk and Opportunity Engineering
- Human System Integration Engineering
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Logistics Engineering
- Obsolescence Engineering
- Availability Engineering
- Field Engineering
- Technical Documentation and Training Engineering
- Logistics Supply and Transportation Engineering
- Repair and Upgrade Engineering
Sound like the kind of team where you can make a significant
Then you need to apply now. Please join us in our mission!
This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance.
(Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security
clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office
(DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and
adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance
factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US,
foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security
violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other
factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug
screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at
www.raytheon.com/campusto determine if they meet qualifications for
specific positions and other employment requirements).This position
requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible
to obtain any required Export Authorization. 120921Raytheon is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Raytheon, Huntsville , New Master's Grad Systems Engineer Huntsville, AL!, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!