Program Integrator, Lead
Company: Parsons Corp.
Posted on: April 18, 2019
PROGRAM INTEGRATOR, LEAD
The Missile Defense Agency s (MDA) Terminal High Altitude Area
Defense (THAAD) Project Office (MDA/TH) is seeking a Senior Program
Analyst to support the Project Office s Program Management
Directorate (MDA/THP) as a Program Integrator. Primary duties
include the production, reviewing, staffing, coordination, and
tracking of programmatic documents, briefings, spreadsheets, RFIs,
and official correspondence prepared for MDA senior leaders and/or
external customers. Other duties may include coordination and
integration of programmatic schedules, budgets, acquisition plans
and product production forecasts to develop, track, and maintain an
Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), detailed product delivery
schedules, and various other data products, historical files
required to assist the THAAD Project Manager (PM).
* Coordinate with THAAD Product Offices, acquisition managers,
budget and contracts specialists to obtain and maintain critical
* Analyze various sources of programmatic data to identify and
correct inconsistencies and errors.
* Assist in the update/production of products to support of various
baseline reviews, program reviews, Congressional inquiries, staffer
day briefs budget exhibits, etc.
* Assist in the maintenance of the THAAD Cost Analysis Requirements
Descriptions (CARDs) that supports MDA Program Objective Memorandum
(POM), and MDA Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS)
Accountability Report (BAR).
* Coordinate with other THAAD Directorate leads for input to the PM
s End of the Week (EOW) Report that provides MDA decision makers
with a status of major production accomplishments and issues,
budget, acquisition, and/or Foreign Military Sales activities,
* E-Tasker support: As an Action Officer (AO), monitor, track, and
ensure assigned tasks/actions are coordinated/staffed and completed
in accordance with MDA procedures and guidelines.
***This position requires an active Secret security
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS degree and 10+ years of related program management/program
* Prior work experience in a Service or DoD Agency-level Program
* Highly proficient with the MS Office suite of tools to include:
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook (for e-mail and
scheduling). Experience with MS Project is desired.
* A self-starter with the ability to work independently within a
* Capability to develop and present reports and presentations to
senior management-level personnel.
* Must be able to work within a collaborative environment composed
of Military, Government Civilian, Prime Contractor, Sub-Contractor
and Supporting Contractor personnel.
* Scientific, Technical, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM)
* Prior MDA or Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) knowledge
and experience desired.
Active Secret Security Clearance Required
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected
Keywords: Parsons Corp., Huntsville , Program Integrator, Lead, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!