Real Estate Professional
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job Description As a Real Estate Professional, you will be responsible for facilitating interaction between buyers and sellers of Real Estate. This requires not only good administrative skills, but also a charismatic personality. Real Estate organizations are searching for proactive, self-managing, individuals who have a desire to provide the best possible experience for the customer. The Real Estate Professional position is geared to people who are driven by personal achievement, able to self-manage, and able to manage large networks of customers and prospects.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Educate customers on real estate market trends.
- Answer questions regarding paperwork associated with real estate.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a large network of prospects.
- Assist potential clients with decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers to provide the best possible experience. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Realty South RealtySouth is a full-service brokerage firm of HomeServices of America, Inc., and a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. HomeServices of America, Inc. is the nation's second-largest residential real estate brokerage company and, through its operating companies, is one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services. HomeServices of America is the majority owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks.
The most important element in the success of RealtySouth has been its Sales Associates and Staff. RealtySouth provides its Sales Associates with the tools they need to succeed. We have an in-house marketing department for our agents, offering traditional and custom marketing materials as well as technologies in e-commerce. Advanced training is not just encouraged but is provided year-round.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, house, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, residential leasing agent
Keywords: RealtySouth, Huntsville , Real Estate Professional, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!