Analyst 1 --- (Bilingual Korean/English)
Company: LG Electronics
Posted on: November 10, 2018
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make ---Life Good--- --- from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life---s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill---and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry leading benefits including 100% company paid premium medical, dental and vision benefits, an employer matching 401K, eleven paid holidays per year, and paid time off; Come join the team!
Under general supervision, the Data Analyst (Call Center) provides Customer Service specialized tasks relevant to an assigned program and/or project. This position has basic level analytical responsibilities specific to the functional area. The incumbent is assigned to Customer Service related programs and projects and involves specialized background or knowledge regarding Customer Service processing rules, business user system testing, and regulatory guidelines relevant to the assignment. The incumbent often works independently, performs analytical duties. Exercises discretion and judgment and may lead a function and the work of others within the program or representing the program/project.
- Gather and analyze product quality data from the field that is related to customer service calls, repairs, and returns in order to identify quality issues or unexpected symptoms of products
- Act as liaison between factory and customer service to expedite communication on quality issues, and work closely with manufacturing engineers to provide solutions.
- Document quality issues for management review, prepare reports and report findings at various meetings and work groups.
- Analyze cost efficiency and productivity by function, come up with improvement proposals and provide recurrent report to applicable parties.
- Analyze root cause behind repair dispatches which was avoidable by explanations and provide recurrent report to applicable parties. Education/Experience (related experience)
- Bachelor---s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum of 2 years of professional Analyst experience
- Bilingual (English and Korean) is required.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Keywords: LG Electronics, Huntsville , Analyst 1 --- (Bilingual Korean/English), Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!