Company: Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa
Posted on: March 21, 2023
The primary purpose of the Food & Beverage Attendant is to provide guests with an excellent dining experience while assisting in the presentation of the complimentary breakfast/evening reception.
The Food & Beverage Attendant will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Complete the sanitization/disinfection/cleanliness of work area, including counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration equipment ;
- Present complimentary breakfast/evening reception by obtaining supplies, clearing dishes, wiping table, restocking buffet area.
- P rovide a high level of customer service , including resolving customer concerns in a war m and professional manner ;
- Able to perform the duties of a complimentary bartender, busser, cook, or server as needed ;
- Knowledge of menus, presentation, and preparation methods ;
- Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures ;
- Work with all employees as a team to ensure smooth operation of food production ;
- Facilitate shift changes and relay any pertinent information to supervisor and/or next shift employees ;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of cross-contamination , keeping compartment sink, side boards, and refrigerators clean and sanitized ;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa, Huntsville , Lobby Attendant, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
here to apply!