SERVICE ADVISOR - (H)
Company: H&R Agri-Power
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job DetailsJob LocationETHRIDGE - H - ETHRIDGE,
TNSUMMARY/OBJECTIVEH&R Agri-Power is reputable farm-equipment
dealer with 18 locations across 6 states. We provide Sales,
Service, and Parts for heavy farming equipment that can plow acres
of crops all the way down to lawn care equipment that allows our
customers to keep their yards looking their best all season long.
H&R Agri-Power has been serving the agriculture community since
1990 with plans to keep growing to provide bigger and better
service to our customers.We are currently seeking a highly
motivated, dependable, and experienced SERVICE ADVISOR to join our
ETHRIDGE, TN team.BENEFITS OF JOINING THE H&R AGRI-POWER
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- DISCOUNTS ON EQUIPMENT AND MERCHANDISE
- AFFORDABLE BENEFITS PACKAGES
- VACATION AND SICK TIME
- PAID TRAINING
- 100% EMPLOYEE OWNEDJOIN OUR TEAM & LET US POWER UP YOUR
CAREER!SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE:A Service Advisor is responsible for
assisting with all aspects of the Service department and provides
support to the Service Department Manager. A successful Service
Advisor will perform the following tasks/duties in a way that
promotes H&R Agri-Power's mission to provide quality
products/service at a fair price to afford a reasonable return on
assets.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones and assist customers with repair inquiries.
- Assist in scheduling and rescheduling service work while
monitoring repair/maintenance progress.
- Create Service Tickets with accurate and appropriate
information to ensure that repairs and/or maintenance are carried
out precisely and on the appropriate equipment.
- Carry-out and enforce practices that the Service Manager and
Service Advisor have put into place to retain the efficient
operations and profitability of the department.
- Communicate with customers to arrange incoming or outcoming
delivery of equipment.
- Follow and educate personnel on all company and government
procedures and policies.
- Assist in the oversight of repairs and maintenance on equipment
to ensure the work is being carried out in a way that aligns with
the policies and procedures that H&R have enacted.
- Complete inspection write-ups and close tickets for repairs
and/or maintenance that has been completed.
- Identify, analyze, and comprehend schematics, charts, and
- Aid the Service Manager with department projects.
- Attend all training as assigned and maintain the highest levels
of knowledge of changing practices and standards, equipment, and
- Maintain a positive, professional, and safe work environment by
interacting with peers, management and support resources in a way
that promotes teamwork and a commitment to
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience working in an automotive or heavy-machinery shop,
but not required
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, but not
- Experience utilizing multiple computer data bases, Outlook, and
- Agriculture background a plus, but not required.QUALIFICATION
REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- Individual must be able to maintain a high degree of
professionalism and courtesies while interacting with
- Willing and able to operate in and promote a customer and team
- Possess an ability to lead others productively and encourage
motivation in team members.
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Has a positive attitude
- Communicates clearly and concisely one-on-one or within a
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret internal
- Possess first-rate customer service skills and lead as an
example for your team.
- Solves problems using logical and critical thinking.
- Must be competent and able to set work priorities and work
- Able to satisfactorily carry-out written and verbal
- Computer skills
- Acquired mechanical and technical knowledge
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
record.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee or with
reasonable accommodation to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
- Ability to move around the dealership building and grounds
- Ability to repeatedly bend, crouch, kneel, stand, reach, grasp,
strain, crawl, walk or climb.
- Ability to climb in, out, and under equipment.
- Ability to operate all equipment in a safe and proper
- Ability to lift 10 pounds on a normal basis, lift 25 pounds
frequently and seldomly lift up-to 75 pounds.
- Possess a visual acuity that will allow you to see small
cracks, holes, and parts.
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment or
outside in inclement weather.
Keywords: H&R Agri-Power, Huntsville , SERVICE ADVISOR - (H), Other , Ethridge, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...