Front Desk Associate
Company: Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The primary purpose of the Front Desk Associate is to ensure that guests have an excellent hotel experience through greeting them, processing check-ins and check-outs, issuing room keys, answering questions, and addressing guest requests.
The Front Desk Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Check-in and check-out guests;
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner ;
- Answer inquires pertaining to hotel services, registration, shopping, dining and travel directions;
- Handle cash and credit card transactions and process guest accounts ;
- As needed, fulfill all job responsibilities expected of Shuttle Driver and Concierge Attendant;
- Ensure proper disinfecting/sanitization/cleaning of shuttles, front drive, and lobby;
- Print and distribute Daily Event Sheet, door signs, and reader board signs;
- Fax and make copies for guests, along with other services of the Business Center ;
- Arrange for sending and receiving of packages;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa, Huntsville , Front Desk Associate, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
here to apply!