Senior Position Navigation Timing (PNT) SME
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Qualis Corporation is seeking a Senior Position Navigation
Timing SME with extensive knowledge of Alternative Position,
Velocity, and Timing algorithms to join our team of well-qualified,
diverse individuals at our Huntsville, AL office. Essential
- Develop and apply advanced algorithms, methods, theories, and
research techniques in the investigation and solution of
alternative position, velocity, and timing acquisition.
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced estimation techniques,
Kalman filters and enhanced Kalman filtering
- Work amongst a highly technical team in a fast paced
- Review literature, patents, and current practices relevant to
the solution of assigned projects.
- Define technical analysis methods, conduct independent
research, and present findings.
- Assist in preparing test documentation for inclusion in test
and evaluation reports
- Conduct investigations, analysis, and tests of considerable
- Perform failure analysis and develop coarse of actions
- Participate in integrated test teams
- Develop and present technical white papers and executive level
- Assist in develop of program technical approach and technical
- Assist in develop of technical program plan, identify technical
milestones, and ensure progress against the technical objectives
Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Master of Science (MS) Degree in a Mechanical, System,
Electrical, Computer, Software, Aerospace, Aeronautical Engineering
or another STEM program from an ABET accredited university.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in system engineering,
design, analysis, and test of algorithm development
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in modeling and simulation
development, and applying advanced mathematic techniques to solve
challenging guidance, navigation, or control problems
- Candidate must posses a clear understanding of engineering
principles such as but not limited to Global Navigation, Satellite
System (GNSS), RF communications, measurement and estimation
techniques, and error correction theory and implementation.
- Candidate must have experience leading technical teams through
a program development life cycle.
- Candidate must have experience leading research & development
- Candidate must have the ability to work with multidisciplinary
- Candidate must have or have the ability to obtain a SECRET
- Must be a US Citizen to obtain and maintain an active Secret
- Candidate must be located in or willing to relocate to
Huntsville, AL. Preferred Qualifications:
- PhD in Mechanical, System, Electrical, Computer, or other
related technical Engineering discipline from an ABET-accredited
- Experience supporting projects for the Department of
- Knowledge of Kalman filtering or other optimization
- Knowledge of software-defined radio platforms and design
- Possess excellent time-management skills to contribute to
multiple tasks concurrently
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess excellent presentation skills Benefits Qualis
Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and
talented workforce who can contribute to the mission and vision of
the Company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we promote a
positive work environment, teamwork, professional growth,
innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and a
family-friendly work environment. Equal Opportunity
Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify
Keywords: Qualis, Huntsville , Senior Position Navigation Timing (PNT) SME, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...