Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description Job Description:The Dynetics Group at Leidos
currently has an opening for an Executive Assistant to work in our
Huntsville, AL office. This position requires an experienced person
with demonstrated office management expertise, demonstrated
executive support, superior professional demeanor, and the ability
to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day
responsibilities. Key attributes include initiative, MS Office
skills, critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to
assist and support multiple senior vice presidents to be successful
in functional group level goals.Primary Responsibilities
- Support the following: CFO, CTO, SVP of Business Development
and VP of Program Execution for the Dynetics Group.
- Communicate effectively to internal and external participants
in writing, on the phone, and in person.
- Interact with executives' constituents to develop relationship
at all levels in order to facilitate communications and
- Prepare and distribute office correspondence, briefings, weekly
activity reports, visit requests and other office documents as
- Interface with the other group EAs and corporate EAs to
coordinate calendars and ensure meeting coverage.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement.
- Display mindfulness on how to make their executive's job
easier, especially through managing data flow for key actions and
time sensitive activities.
- Organize and deconflict schedules to help the executives
maximize their day.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, conferences, town
halls (determine meeting logistics, order food, reserve conference
rooms, escort visitors, secure A/V assistance) includes both
classified and unclassified environments.
- Submitting classified Visit Authorization Requests.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for all interfacing
organizations and functions.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Able to work through complex issues and be able to juggle
multiple and competing priorities.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, ensuring details are reflected
on the calendar; assemble itineraries/logistics, tracking travel to
assist with any changes that occur in route; quickly respond to
changing priorities; and research travel
- Prepare expense reports (including international travel and
personally owned aircraft).
- Support weekly meetings and action item coordination as
- Assist with onboarding new employees including I-9
verification, office space requests, ordering supplies, ordering
business cards, etc.
- Process and reconcile purchasing card transactions.Basic
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and at least 8-12
years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated persistence in following-through with assignees of
action items and open issues until each is fully closed, often in a
time sensitive environment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with particular
emphasis on word processing, presentation and spreadsheet
applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
demonstrated experience in producing correspondence and status
reports for senior and executive managers.
- Demonstrable capabilities to undertake the responsibilities
listed in the description.Preferred Qualifications12+ years'
experience providing administrative assistance to
management.Extensive experience with the following:
- Microsoft Outlook (heavy calendaring with many shifting
- Concur Travel/Expense
- TeamsPay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 -
$130,950.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Huntsville , Executive Assistant, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...