Application Software Developer - Security Clearance Required
Company: ASRC Federal
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ASRC Federal Mission Solutions is a premier provider of systems
engineering, software engineering, system integration and project
management services for real-time, mission-critical defense
systems. -We are seeking highly motivated Software Engineers to
support the development and sustainment of the U.S. Navy AEGIS and
MDA Ballistic Missile Defense projects in Huntsville, AL. -This
position will begin with support of the AEGIS user interface and
display organization and then transition to the -Ground-Based
Midcourse Defense (GMD) program. - GMD is -the United States
anti-ballistic missile system for intercepting incoming warheads in
space, during the midcourse phase of ballistic trajectory flight.
-It is a major component of the American missile defense strategy
to counter ballistic missiles. - - -Responsibilities: -Work in a
collaborative team using agile software development methodology,
performing the following tasks:
- Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and
critical design reviews, integration readiness review, and software
- Researches problems and develops solutions.
- Bachelors degree or higher (in Engineering, Computer Science,
Math, Physics, or related field) or equivalent related work
experience. - -
- US Citizenship is required in order to obtain and maintain a
Secret security clearance.
- 2-4 years experience in software development, maintenance, or
support in an Open/Layered Architecture Environment, Operating
Environments; Model-based tools; Information Assurance; Tools
Development; Safety Analysis; Real-Time System Data Analysis;
Problem Analysis; System Integration.
- Experience developing software with Java, C++, or Python.
- Experience developing software with Agile scaled
- Experience with Object Oriented design/development including
the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of
software insulation techniques and plugins
- Experience working with Linux and UNIX environments.
- Strong skills with Integrated Development Environments (IDE)
such as Eclipse.
- Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
- Familiar with driver-based and automated test
environmentsExperience with the following is considered a plus:
- Clearcase (Version Control Software)
- JIRA (Project Management Tool)
- xUnit Framework, Junit and CPPUnitLite
- CMMI Level 5 Life Cycle Processes and Procedures
- AssemblersASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender
identification, national origin, religion, marital status,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: ASRC Federal, Huntsville , Application Software Developer - Security Clearance Required, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!