CWAC Front Desk Associate (Part Time)
Company: Cullman Parks, Recreation, & Sports Tourism
Posted on: January 27, 2023
High School Diploma/GED and at least one year of experience in
fitness center customer service, clerical and/or sales related
experience, and childcare. Possess a valid driver's license. Must
meet Park Board employment and physical standards, which includes a
background check, drug and alcohol screening. Experience and
training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and aptitude to
perform the defined duties.
Part Time / Hourly
Cullman Parks, Recreation, & Sports Tourism is dedicated to
improving quality of life through exceptional parks, facilities,
events, and recreational opportunities for all.
- Represents the CWAC brand while providing a high level of
customer service to visitors and members.
- Documents and reports daily activity of day-pass sells, new
membership applications, and canceled memberships.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships in
keeping with CPRST core values.
- Administers opening and closing responsibilities for the front
- Assist facility management in handling membership conflict
- Upholds the integrity of the membership by having all member
and guest check-ins when entering the facility.
- Signs up new members, making sure new members and potential
members fully understand all the benefits various memberships have
- Works closely with new members to ensure all questions are
accurately answered and they have a clear understanding of facility
procedures and conduct rules.
- Escorts membership leads on facility tours communicating the
features and benefits of facility.
- Tracks new membership leads and follows up with prospects in
order to close on membership sales.
- Maintains persistent check of front desk money handling
standards to ensure standards are in keeping with CPRST Cash
Handling Policy and Procedures.
- Maintains persistent check of front desk service standards to
assure standards are in keeping with CWAC customer service
- Answers phone calls in professional manner, answers questions,
and connects call to appropriate staff member or manager when
- Assist the CWAC Assistant Director in maintaining front desk
inventory of all front desk office supplies, membership key fobs,
day pass arm bands, new member files, pro-shop merchandise, staff
shirts and any other items that relate to front desk
- Works with the CWAC Membership Specialist in conducting new
member file audits.
- Attends all meetings as required by superiors.
- Works with team members in order to reach monthly, quarterly,
and yearly goals.
- Establishes and maintains sound business and financial
procedures in accordance with Federal and State laws, and CPRST
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and ethics working
amicably with the Park Board, the Executive Director,
Administrators, Supervisors, Personnel and Community.
- Exhibits proficiency in written and oral communication.
This work area is well lighted, ventilated and heated. Occasionally
work outdoors where there is a potential to be exposed to various
Work is performed both inside and outside and requires the physical
and mental ability to handle large crowds, multi-task and operate a
computer. Work also requires moderate lifting and the ability to
walk, stand, bend, and sit while performing various job
Keywords: Cullman Parks, Recreation, & Sports Tourism, Huntsville , CWAC Front Desk Associate (Part Time), Other , Cullman, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!