Cross Organizational Integrator
Company: Torch Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently
seeking an individual to assist MDA/DES with administrative support
as Administrator in Huntsville, AL. The position requires an
individual possessing a wide range of skills and demonstrated
experience to perform office management, onboarding of new
employees, security management, aid the site lead/program manager
as required, and assist with the overall management of personnel
and resources. The individual will work closely with DES government
and contract personnel to ensure the efficient and effective
operation. The candidate's depth and breadth of experience
supporting Department of Defense customers will be considered.
Responsibilities and areas of support include but are not limited
to the following:
* Assist in various aspects of office administration including
personnel, facilities, security, operations, and logistics.
* Assist with the local onboarding of new hire employees and
provide interface between local employees and corporate HR and
other corporate offices including but not limited to security,
facilities, and IT.
* Prepare, coordinate, and submit visitor requests for security,
badging, facility access and travel requirements.
* Maintain office supplies; setup and maintain remote meeting
* Maintain and manage DES calendar for government leadership.
* Coordinate conference rooms and dial-ins for VTC as required.
* Execution of moves using WITS tool.
* Review government employee and supervisor's timecard bi-weekly
and enter MDA time system.
* Upload and approve IT requests as an alternate security
* Utilize Defense Travel System (DTS) to prepare and maintain
travel authorizations and vouchers for government leadership.
* Maintain organizational distribution lists: Email distros, phone
lists, DES Contact/Recall Roster.
* Additional administration related duties as assigned.
* BS/BA, MA, or relevant experience
* 10+ Years' experience in DoD Support
* Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
* Must be proficient in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills
* Knowledge of DTS and WITS
COVID Policy: In accordance with the Executive Order 14042 on
Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors,
Torch Technologies is obligated to comply with the requirements
that all employees be vaccinated from COVID-19. Prospective and/or
new employees will be required to be fully vaccinated and provide
proof of vaccination status or have an approved legal accommodation
as a condition of employment prior to the start of employment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access
https://torchtechnologies.hua.hrsmart.com/ats as a result of your
disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by sending an
email to email@example.com. Thanks for your
interest in Torch Technologies.
Keywords: Torch Technologies, Inc., Huntsville , Cross Organizational Integrator, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!