Talent Acquisition Leader
Company: Polaris Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving
change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in
our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and
we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to
THINK OUTSIDE.Job Summary:The Talent Acquisition Leader is
responsible for identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring
candidates to fill open positions. -Essential Duties and Job
- Plan and implement hourly talent acquisition -strategy and
provide input to ensure that teams consist of diverse, qualified
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines for
potential applicants. -
- Design and manage hourly recruitment and selection processes
(resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.) to ensure a
positive experience for candidates.
- Review employment applications and background check
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs
or on-campus recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a
goal of networking and relationship building with potential
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified
candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new
- Generate monthly updates for company's leadership about
upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Work closely with HR manager and Marketing & Recruitment
Specialist to develop creative ways for addressing talent
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive
advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Supervisory responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Education & Job Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, communications, business,
or similar field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 5 - 7 years of previous work experience as a recruiter or
talent acquisition specialist.
- Previous experience leading recruiting professionals.
- Recruitment experience in a fast-paced manufacturing
- In-depth knowledge of candidate selection methods.
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional
- Expertise in full cycle recruitment.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with
industry trends.Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Performance, results-driven individual focused on teamwork with
the ability to create/sustain a strong, positive, vibrant
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Willingness to work beyond standard work hours when position
requires additional effort.Physical Requirements
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Travel to offsite locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.We are an
ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to
THINK OUTSIDE.Apply today!About PolarisAs the global leader in
Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product
breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have
invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our
founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris'
high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER -, RZR -
and Polaris GENERAL--- side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman -
all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle - midsize and
heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot - moto-roadsters; snowmobiles;
and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading
Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with
parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket
portfolio. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military
and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric
vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more
than 100 countries across the globe. EEO StatementPolaris is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to
public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission,
protected veteran status, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Polaris Inc., Huntsville , Talent Acquisition Leader, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!