Account Executive-Radio Control
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Position Summary:Futaba Corporation of America is seeking an
Account Executive grow Futaba's Industrial Radio Control business.
For decades, Futaba has made the best radio control products in the
world for the hobby industry. This role is responsible for bringing
that award winning technology to industrial and commercial markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing new business
and significantly growing the Futaba customer base. This role's
primary focus is to penetrate Futaba's target markets and to
actively pursue opportunities through networking, face-to-face
meetings and other prospecting activities. This position will seek
to understand customer needs and pain points and show how Futaba's
IRC products can solve their problems. A wide degree of creativity
and self-direction is required. The position will engage with all
levels of the customer's organization including technical,
operations, supply chain and executive management to ultimately
close new business.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business by working with prospective and existing
customers to develop opportunities.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and achieve annual new
- Provides customers with samples and technical documentation;
prepares quotation for both standard and customer product.
- Participate in tradeshows to promote Futaba products and
services and network for new leads and customers.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and programs, both short
and long range, to ensure profit growth and expansion of company
products and/or services.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and
inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of
- Develop and recommend pricing strategy which will result in the
greatest share of the market.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive environment
and the needs of current and potential customers through regular
customer-facing meetings and engagements
- Technical skills required to create proposals and find
solutions to meet client requirements.
- Compile and prepare data for short- and long-range forecasts
for the semi-annual budgets and provides detail analysis. Ensure
effective control of marketing results and establish corrective
action to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives
is within designated budgets
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management to ensure
the success of Futaba. Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from a four-year college
- 3+ years of sales or business development experience.
- Radio control experience a bonus
- Proven track record of growing sales and creating new business
- Strong project management skills a must
- Intermediate MS Office skills, specifically Excel, Word,
PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Ability Requirements:
- Strong written communication skills: Ability to read and write
reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Strong verbal communication skills: Ability to effectively
communicate information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
from groups of managers and customers.
- Strong organizational, project management, time management
skills and detail oriented.
- Exceptional visual communication skills: aesthetic sense and
understanding of design principles; attention to detail and working
knowledge of design trends and best practices.
- Reasoning skills: Ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to manage complex array of projects with multiple partners
in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 30% required.Work Environment:The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an associate encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions:The noise level in the work environment is generally
quiet. Physical & Mental Requirements:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Sedentary physical activity requiring reaching, lifting, finger
dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and
- Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to
- 80% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand, walk (or otherwise
- Occasional lifting or moving items up to 10lbs.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise, apply
common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved
written or oral instructions, deal with problems involving a few
concrete variables in standardized situations. PI200659372
Keywords: Futaba, Huntsville , Account Executive-Radio Control, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!