Electrical Systems Engineer SME
Company: Parry Labs
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Who Are We?
Parry Labs is a mission-driven defense technology company pushing
engineering forward to deliver leading computing and networking
solutions for rapid deployment to our defense community. With a
steadfast commitment to partnering with the end-user, we are
continuously evolving the way warfighters communicate and share
Why Join Parry Labs?
At Parry Labs, we foster a culture of curiosity, collaboration, and
diversity. Employees are given the autonomy to leverage their
skills in creating state-of-the-art tech solutions that aid in the
protection of the American Warfighter. We encourage new and bold
ideas that push the status quo. It is this entrepreneurial spirit
that drives us.
Parry Labs will support you with workplace flexibility, a
commitment to the health and well-being of you and your family and
provide opportunities to work with a purpose. We are committed to
supporting your success in both your professional and personal
lives with benefits such as education assistance and unlimited paid
time off, just to name a few.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, maintain, and support the electrical systems
within the Stellar Relay product line at Parry Labs.
- Engineer the electrical harnesses required for integration into
the host aircraft
- Ensure requirements and verification methods are developed
appropriately for the electrical systems.
- Execute Integration and Test activities across individual
contracts to include Design Development, Artifact Development and
Delivery, HW/SW Integration, Systems Engineering Verification
during Test, Defect Management, and Product Delivery to
- Develop Interface Control Drawings, System Specifications,
Subsystem Specifications, and Architecture models among other
design artifacts in accordance with contractual
- Interface with Systems Engineering Group Lead and Chief Systems
Engineer on engineering functional processes and engineering
- Work with Program Management and Program Engineering to ensure
programs needs for Electrical Systems are met Brief technical
scope, status, or changes during technical review boards as
- Participates in larger Systems Engineering and Engineering
organizational processes and technical standards
- Develop Systems Engineering Basis-of-Estimates (BOEs) for
proposals as needed
- Conduct root cause investigations and provide recommendations
for preventative measures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5+ years of experience designing cable harnesses in the
- Proficiency with 3D modeling tools and the applicable harness
modules within the program
- Experience managing integration, test, and qualification
- Experience with Agile development constructs and tools (e.g.,
- Experience in system security protocols, system security, and
- Proficiency with modeling software such as No Magic Cameo
(a.k.a., MagicDraw) or IBM Rational modeling software (preference
is for Cameo)
- Experience in presenting data at customer design reviews
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or another related STEM field
(will consider years of related experience in lieu of
- Experience with 3D modeling tools and the applicable harness
modules within the program
- Knowledge of UAS systems and ground control station
- Experience with Open Mission System architectures and
- Ability to decompose complex system of systems into functional
subsystems and components
- Experience integrating HW and SW systems in a lab setting and
in the field.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a security
clearance or preferrably an Active Top Secret or Secret
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand, that is why we have made the application
process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process,
please send an e-mail to HR@parrylabs.com or call (256) 682-7145 to
let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
Parry Labs is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class.
Keywords: Parry Labs, Huntsville , Electrical Systems Engineer SME, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!