Company: INTEGRATED FEDERAL SOLUTIONS, INC.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
PCI Government Services is currently seeking an Acquisition
Specialist to support our client in Huntsville, AL.Candidates will
serve as acquisition (Pre-award and Post-award as well as Policy)
support experts to a Government-led procurement team.Clearance:
SECRET SECURITY REQUIRED.Minimum Requirements:
- 4 + years of experience providing pre and post award
acquisition support to the Federal Government
- Experience conducting negotiations during the procurement
process; experience performing post-award functions and price/cost
- Experience with fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, or a
combination of contracting methods.Minimum Education: Bachelor's
Degree or four (4) additional years of experience in Federal
Contracting than minimum requirements.Desired Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Business, Government Contracting
- FAC-C, DAWIA, and/or CFCM Certifications
- Experience as a federal warranted Contracting Officer Key
- Support Federal client with Pre and Post award
- Assist with development of acquisition packages/documents
(RFPs, SOWs/PWSs, IGCEs, J&A, SSEP, Market Research, etc.);
review of these documents for quality, clarity, and adherence to
applicable regulations (FAR, agency regulations, etc.) and
recommendation of revisions.
- Provide advice and recommendations for all elements in
acquisition plans, including approaches, options, strategies,
risks, contracting methods, competition) sources, cost estimates,
milestone schedule, etc.
- Conduct research of available suppliers and compare the
services and costs of obtaining support from the different
providers. Determine applicability of the Economy Act.
- Must be able to independently develop written acquisition
'plans; Economy Act, and other related documentation for review and
signature by the responsible Government Contracting Officer.
- Provide guidance to contracting staff on conducting market
research to identify potential sources and contract vehicles.
Prepare written documentation of market research. Support program
offices in documenting small business capability analysis.
- Prepare Source Selection Plans.
- Prepare Request for Quotes (RFQs, Request for Proposals (RFPs)
and Combined Synopsis/solicitations. Assure the solicitation
includes all appropriate solicitation terms and conditions.
- Work with evaluators and Contracting Officer (CO) to identify
pre-negotiation objectives and assist the CO with discussions with
Offerors. Prepare final contract award documents for signature by
the CO and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) designation
- Develop and/or train other contracting specialists in the
performance of all pre-award contracting functions that require the
use of fixed-price (primarily), cost-reimbursement, or a
combination of contract methods and types to procure large, highly
complex/high dollar projects, programs, or services where little or
no contractual precedent existsCompensation & BenefitsWe provide a
highly competitive compensation package including 401(k) matching,
generous paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, short and
long term disability, and life insurance, among other benefits.
Equal OpportunityPCI-GS is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.PCI-GS will take affirmative action to employ qualified
employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently
separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other
protected veterans.Regarding any position for which an applicant
for employment is qualified, PCI-GS will not discriminate against
any applicant because of physical or mental disability. PCI-GS will
take affirmative action to employ qualified individuals with
disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Keywords: INTEGRATED FEDERAL SOLUTIONS, INC., Huntsville , Acquisition Specialist, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!